Play the classic game in Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert modes. It's the perfect way to play on a Mac!
How to play: Click in the minefield to expose a free space. Numbers show how many mines are adjacent to that square. Right-click to flag a square as a mine. Win by exposing all the non-mine squares.
- Left-click an empty square to reveal it.
- Right-click (or Ctrl+click) an empty square to flag it.
- Midde-click (or left+right click) a number to reveal
its adjacent squares.
- Press space bar while hovering over a square to flag
it or reveal its adjacent squares.
- Press F2 to start a new game.
- Tap an empty square to reveal it.
- Long-press an empty square to flag it.
- Tap a number to reveal its adjacent squares.